ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น 24Ai USB/AVB/iOS Interface
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น 24Ai USB/AVB/iOS AVB-equipped Network/USB 2.0/iOS Audio Interface with 24 Analog Inputs On DB-25/Phoenix Connectors 24-channels of ADAT Optical I/O and Word Clock I/O – Mac/PC
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น 24Ai USB/AVB/iOS The 24Ai from MOTU is a single rack space USB 2.0 interface with industry-standard AVB networking for sub-millisecond network latency and offers twenty-four channels of analog audio input combined with three banks of ADAT optical for a total of seventy-two channels of I/O. The unit connects to a computer through USB 2.0 which provides more than enough bandwidth for the twenty-four analog channels and when connected through AVB networking supports hundreds of network channels.
All devices on an AVB network can stream audio to and from a computer and everything can be controlled simultaneously from any computers tablets and smart phones connected to the network. The interface delivers excellent analog performance with digitally controlled analog trim on the analog inputs and includes a forty-eight-channel software mixer modeled after large format mixing consoles DSP effects with 32-bit floating point precision flexible matrix-style routing and splitting stand-alone operation and Wi-Fi control.
- A versatile 48-in/24-out network audio interface for studio and live sound applications
- Choose from ultra-low-latency Thunderbolt high-speed USB 2.0 or iPad/iOS (w/ Camera Connection Kit) connectivity
- 24 high-quality analog inputs are available on both DB-25 D-sub connectors and Phoenix connectors
- 24-channels of ADAT optical digital I/O lets you expand your system with additional gear
- Onboard 32-bit floating point DSP-driven digital mixer with EQ dynamics and effects provides latency-free routing
- Hook up a wireless router and take complete control of the onboard mixer from your iOS device – no computer needed!
- AVB audio networking lets you easily expand your system and additional AVB equipped audio interfaces
- Create an AVB network via optional AVB Switches for support for up to five compatible interfaces