ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น 828x Audio Interface
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น 828x Audio Interface 28×30 Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Audio Interface with 2 Microphone Preamps 8 TRS Inputs 8 TRS Outputs 2 XLR Outputs 2 x ADAT I/O MIDI I/O Word Clock I/O and Built-in Mixer with Onboard DSP Effects – Mac/PC
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น 828x Audio Interface The MOTU 828x Professional 28×30 Audio Interface with Thunderbolt Technology is a 1RU 19″ rack mountable digital audio interface that can connect to your 32- or 64-bit Mac or PC computer over Thunderbolt 1 Thunderbolt 2 or USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0 ports). Up to six Thunderbolt devices such as displays and hard drives can be daisy chained together with the audio interface at the end of the chain.
The interface offers eight channels of 192 kHz analog recording and playback combined with 16 channels of ADAT optical digital I/O (8 channels at 96 kHz) stereo S/PDIF MIDI I/O word clock two headphone jacks and stereo XLR main outs. Equally suited for the studio and stage the interface can also function without a computer connection as a standalone mixer with effects such as reverb EQ and classic compression.
Two front panel microphone/guitar inputs feature high-quality preamps plus a V-Limit hardware limiter for overload protection. Additional protection is available via MOTU’s Soft Clip function. Each microphone input is equipped with individually switchable 48V phantom power and a 20 dB pad. Each microphone input also has a rear panel send that allows for inserting outboard gear before the analog to digital conversion.
- Highly-flexible 28-in/30-out audio interface with Thunderbolt and USB connectivity
- Easily manage complex routing configurations with CueMix FX software mixer
- Built-in DSP gives you high-quality reverb EQ and compression on inputs outputs and headphone mixes
- Can be used as a standalone mixer with complete front panel control
- Separate XLR main outs and front-panel headphone jacks each with independent volume control