ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น Audio Express Hybrid 6-input 6-output audio interface for Mac and Windows
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น Audio Express Hybrid เป็นออดิโออินเตอร์เฟสที่มีขนาดกะทัดรัดราคาไม่แพงพร้อมอินพุตไมโครโฟนจำนวนหกช่อง อินพุตเป็นเเบบ Two mic/guitar combo jacks — provide hi-Z 1/4” guitar input or XLR mic input with phantom power 20 dB pad Precision Digital Trim™ and plenty of gain. สามารถปรับเปลี่ยนได้ตามการใช้งาน Converters จำนวน 24bit Sample Rates 96kHz การเชื่อมต่อได้ทั้ง FireWire หรือ high-speed USB 2.0
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น Audio Express FireWireUSB Hybrid Firewire/USB 2.0 connectivity
FireWire has long been recognized as a reliable high-performance connectivity standard for professional audio interfaces. Meanwhile high-speed USB 2.0 has also developed into a widely adopted standard for connecting audio devices to personal computers.
To fully support both formats the Audio Express hybrid audio interface is equipped with a FireWire jack (400 Mbit/sec) and a high-speed USB 2.0 jack (480 Mbit/sec). This gives you maximum flexibility and compatibility when connecting to today’s ever-expanding universe of Mac and Windows computers.
If your computer doesn’t have FireWire you can use USB. If it has both then the choice is yours and may depend mostly on other peripherals you have.
The Audio Express combo mic/guitar inputs are equipped with pristine transparent preamps and offer individually adjustable 48V phantom power and -20 dB pad. The quarter-inch guitar jack provides high-impedance load characteristics suitable for passive and active pickups alike. For even more authentic feel and response when using virtual guitar amp and cabinet plug-ins use a ZBox guitar impedance adapter.
Digitally controlled analog trim
The Audio Express’s analog trim circuits deliver clean sound combined with the precision of digital control. Trim is adjusted at the input before the mixer so it applies to all mixes. Mix levels are controlled separately from trim so you never sacrifice sound quality for a balanced mix.
The Audio Express provides MIDI input and output featuring sample-accurate timing with supporting software. Connect a MIDI keyboard sound module or control surface and you are ready to go. The FireWire or USB connection to the computer carries both MIDI and audio so you don’t need to connect an additional USB cable for MIDI.
Connect any standard momentary foot switch to trigger hands-free punch-ins during recording. Or map the foot switch to any keystrokes you wish in your host audio software.
SMPTE time code sync
You can resolve the Audio Express directly to SMPTE time code without a dedicated synchronizer via any analog input. The Audio Express provides a DSP-driven phase-lock engine with sophisticated filtering that provides fast lockup times and sub-frame accuracy. This technology represents the very latest in extremely high-performance yet cost-effective digital audio clocking. DDS also allows the Audio Express to maintain an extremely stable clock while resolved to incoming clock sources that have substantially more jitter than the Audio Express itself.
- 6-input 6-output audio interface for Mac and Windows.
- 6 x 8 physical input/output channels — all channels are available simultaneously and operate independently.
- Hybrid FireWire/USB 2.0 connectivity — connect to your Mac or PC via either bus-powered Firewire or hi-speed USB2.
- 8-bus digital mixer — routes and mixes all six inputs to any output pair.
- Four separate mixes — each output pair (main outs line outs S/PDIF out and phones) can have a completely different mix of all six inputs with or without computer tracks.
- Two mic/guitar combo jacks — provide hi-Z 1/4” guitar input or XLR mic input with phantom power 20 dB pad Precision Digital Trim™ and plenty of gain.
- Stereo analog inputs — on line-level balanced TRS quarter-inch jacks. Great for keyboards or other line level-input signals.
- Stereo main outs — on balanced TRS quarter-inch jacks. Connect directly to powered speakers (or other line-level analog destination).
- Stereo 24-bit 96kHz S/PDIF digital in/out.
- Stereo headphone output on quarter-inch jack with independent volume control.
- Support for standard sample rates up to 96 kHz.
- Precision Digital Trim™ — digitally controlled analog trim on all inputs provides adjustments in approximately 1 dB increments. Fine-tune the balance of your inputs and then save/recall trim configurations.
- Front-panel mixing and control — each input has its own dedicated volume knob. Control multiple mixes with clear feedback from front panel LEDs and metering.
- CueMix FX cross-platform mixing software — attractive on-screen graphic mixing with an instrument tuner and audio analysis tools including real-time FFT display spectrogram “waterfall” display oscilloscope X-Y plot and linear or polar phase analysis.
- Stand-alone operation — bring the Audio Express to your gig with or without a computer. Just plug in the included power adapter and you are ready to go. Need to tweak the mix? Just turn the front-panel knobs.
- Front panel volume control of main outs and headphone jack.
- Expandable — add additional interfaces for more I/O as your needs grow.
- Time code support — directly resolves to (or generates) time code via any quarter-inch input or output without the need for an extra synchronizer.
- Direct Digital Synthesis™ (DDS) — a DSP-driven phase lock engine and internal clock source that produces imperceptibly low jitter characteristics (below the noise floor) even when the Audio Express is resolved to an external clock source via SMPTE time code.
- Sample-accurate MIDI — connect a MIDI controller and/or sound module with no separate interface needed. MIDI I/O is sample-accurate with supporting software.
- Foot switch input — connect a standard foot pedal switch (sold separately) for hands-free punch-in and punch-out while recording. Or map the pedal to any keystroke function in your host software.
- DC-coupled TRS outputs — can be used with Volta™ (sold separately) to manipulate and sequence voltage-controlled modular synthesizers from a host DAW.
- Plug-and-play operation with your Mac or PC via FireWire or USB2 — compatible with all current and recent generation Macs and PCs.
- Includes native 32- and 64-bit drivers for Mac OS X and Windows 10/8/7/Vista including ASIO WDM Wave Core Audio and Core MIDI. Supports all popular Mac and Windows audio software. Full system requirements.
- 100% compatible with all host-based effects processing in today’s popular audio programs.
- Includes AudioDesk full-featured sample-accurate workstation software for the Mac with recording editing mixing real-time 32-bit effects processing & sample-accurate sync.
- Bus-powered FireWire operation. No need for external power when operating as a FireWire interface connected to a computer. A power supply is included for stand-alone operation.
- Chassis dimensions excluding rack ears and front and back panel knobs and connectors: 9.5 × 7 × 1.75 inches (24.13 × 17.78 × 4.45 cm). Knobs and connectors extend up to 0.5 inch (1.27 cm) from front and back panels adding 1 inch (2.54 cm) to depth. With rack ears attached fits one half of a standard 19 inch (48.26 cm) rack at 1U high.