ลำโพงสตูดิโอสำหรับห้องบันทึกเสียง Fluid Audio FX8W Studio Monitor 8″
ลำโพงสตูดิโอสำหรับห้องบันทึกเสียง Fluid Audio FX8W Studio Monitor 8″ แบบมีกำลังขยายในตัวสีขาว Fluid Audio FX8 ดอกลำโพงขนาด 8 นิ้ว Poly-Coated Paper Pulp Woofer เสียงแหลมขนาด 1.2นิ้ว Silk-Dome Tweeter มีกำลังขยาย 130 วัตต์ Bi-Amped Class A/B Amplifier XLR 1/4″ and RCA Inputs
The black FX8 from Fluid Audio is a studio reference monitor well suited for project and professional studio applications. The dual concentric or coaxial drivers feature an 8″ low frequency woofer coupled with a 1.2″ tweeter to deliver a phase coherent signal with an accurate off-axis response resulting superb imaging and sonic clarity.
The bi-amplified design delivers 130W of Class A/B power to the drivers while the optimized front-loaded slot port directs the low frequency energy towards the listener and away from the wall. The speakers offer a frequency response of 35 Hz to 22 kHz for full range sound
The FX8 is magnetically shielded and offers balanced XLR 1/4″ / 6.35mm and unbalanced RCA inputs to accommodate a variety of equipment including audio interfaces monitor controllers instruments and DJ gear. The front panel offers a convenient fader volume to easily control the volume without having to reach around to the rear of the speaker.
The amplifier includes a stand-by mode to help conserve electricity when not in use. The FX8 ships with an AC power cord and speaker isolation pads.
- Bi-amplified design with 130 watts of Class A/B power for coherent and accurate sound reproduction
- 8” low-frequency drivers with composite paper cones for powerful and dynamic lows
- 2″ treaded silk dome high frequency drivers center mounted in woofer with integrated waveguide ensure a flat response and wide dispersion
- Optimized front-loaded slot port for direct radiating low frequency energy
- Magnetic shielding that eliminates interference with other electronic equipment
- XLR balanced 1/4” balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs for connecting mixers interfaces instruments DJ gear and more
- Fader Volume control on front baffle for easy access
- Amplifier Standby mode that powers down the amp when no input signal detected (shown by front LED changing from blue to red)
- Includes speaker isolation pads