ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น MicroBook IIc Studio Personal Recording
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น MicroBook IIc 4-input 6-output USB 2.0 Audio Interface with Microphone Preamp Guitar Input and Stereo Line-level Analog Input – Mac/PC/iPad
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น MicroBook IIc The MicroBook IIc from MOTU is a reincarnation of the company’s popular MicroBook once again delivering a complete personal recording solution with simultaneous inputs for a microphone a guitar and a keyboard or other stereo line level devices. The microphone preamps deliver a neutral (no coloration) signal and are fitted with a -20 dB pad digitally controlled analog trim and 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones. Programmable balanced and unbalanced outputs provide flexible monitoring options.
The unit also functions as an eight-bus digital mixer that allows for mixing live inputs with each other with or without host software tracks. The included CueMix FX software for Mac OS X and Windows provides graphic on-screen control of the on-board audio mixer with up to four separate stereo mixes available. AudioDesk workstation software for Mac OS X and Windows features recording editing mixing processing and mastering functionality. Being USB audio class compliant allows the interface to connect to an iPad using a standard camera connection kit cable (sold separately) for recording and monitoring audio with a preferred iOS app.
- 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface for Mac PC and iPad
- Class compliant for use with iPad via Apple Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Supports four simultaneous input channels and six simultaneous output channels
- 8-bus digital mixer for routing and mixing live inputs with computer tracks
- XLR pre-amp input precision digital trim 48V phantom power 20dB pad
- hi-Z guitar input with precision digital trim
- Stereo line-level analog input (balanced 1/4″ TRS or stereo mini)
- CueMix FX no-latency mixing and monitoring with EQ and dynamics processing
- 7-band parametric EQ and compression
- Test tone and white/pink noise generator
- Includes AudioDesk DAW software USB cable and mic cable adapter