ลำโพงสตูดิโอ ยี่ห้อ Fluid Audio รุ่น F8S Studio Subwoofer 8″
ลำโพงสตูดิโอ ยี่ห้อ Fluid Audio รุ่น F8S Studio Subwoofer 8″ ลำโพงวับวูฟเฟอร์สำหรับห้องบันทึกเสียงแบบมีกำลังขยายในตัวสีดำ Fluid Audio F8S ดอกลำโพงขนาด 8 นิ้ว Composite Paper Woofer มีกำลังขยาย 200วัตต์ Class-D Amplifier Variable Low Pass Filter: 50 to 200 Hz XLR 1/4″ and RCA Inputs XLR and 1/4″ Outputs
The black F8S from Fluid Audio is an active studio reference subwoofer well suited for project and professional studio applications as well as home entertainment and gaming systems. The 200W Class-D amplifier powers the single 8″ driver while the optimized front-loaded slot port directs the low frequency energy towards the listener and simplifies placement.
The subwoofer offers a frequency response of 30 to 200 Hz for rich deep bass. A variable low pass filter allows you to dial in the perfect crossover setting while the variable phase control (0-180°) allows you to fine tune the phase for optimal matching to your full range monitors. The included foot switch allows you to enable/disable the subwoofer to quickly check your mixes without the sub woofer. Additionally there is a switch for flat and punchy settings with the latter offering a boost for dance or other mid-bass heavy music.
The F8S is magnetically shielded and offers balanced stereo XLR 1/4″ / 6.35mm and unbalanced RCA inputs to accommodate a variety of equipment including audio interfaces monitor controllers instruments and DJ gear. Additionally there are XLR and 1/4″ / 6.35mm outputs for connecting to the full range monitors allowing the subwoofer to set the crossover and phase for the perfect mix.
The front panel offers a convenient fader volume slider to easily control the volume without having to reach around to the rear of the speaker. The amplifier includes a stand-by mode to help conserve electricity when not in use. The F8S ships with an AC power cord and the bypass foot switch.
- 200W of Class-D power with switching power supply
- 8″ composite paper cone with high temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround
- Front baffle Fader volume control
- Bass-reflex vent port on front baffle for ease of placement
- Amplifier standby function to conserve energy
- XLR balanced and 1/4″ balanced/unbalanced inputs and RCA inputs
- XLR balanced and 1/4″ balanced/unbalanced outputs
- Variable low pass filter control: 50 to 200 Hz
- Switch for “Flat” and “Punchy” settings
- 80 Hz high-pass filter(with foot switch) for satellite connections
- Included foot switch allows you to turn F8S on and off for auditioning with and without bass