ลำโพงสตูดิโอ ยี่ห้อ Fluid Audio รุ่น F5W Studio Monitor 5″
ลำโพงสตูดิโอ ยี่ห้อ Fluid Audio รุ่น F5W Studio Monitor 5″ แบบมีกำลังขยายในตัวสีขาว Fluid Audio F5 ดอกลำโพง 5 นิ้ว Poly-Coated Paper Pulp Woofer เสียงแหลม 1นิ้ว Silk-Dome Tweeter มีกำลังขยาย 70 วัตต๋ Bi-Amped Class A/B Amplifier High-Frequency Waveguide XLR 1/4″ and RCA Inputs
The white F5 from Fluid Audio is a pair of studio reference monitors well suited for project and professional studio applications. The 2-way design features a 5″ low frequency woofer and a 1″ tweeter that combine to deliver a full range frequency response of 49 Hz to 22 kHz. The phase coherent signal has an accurate off-axis response with superb imaging and sonic clarity. The bi-amplified design delivers 70W of Class A/B power to the drivers while the optimized front-loaded slot port directs the low frequency energy towards the listener.
The F5 is magnetically shielded and offers balanced XLR 1/4″ / 6.35mm and unbalanced RCA inputs to accommodate a variety of equipment including audio interfaces monitor controllers instruments and DJ gear. The front panel offers a convenient fader volume to easily control the sound level without having to reach around to the rear of the speaker.
The amplifier also includes a stand-by mode to help conserve electricity when not in use. The F5 ships with two AC power cords and two isolation pads.
- Bi-amplified design with 70 watts of Class A/B power for coherent and accurate sound reproduction
- 5” low-frequency drivers with composite paper cones for powerful and dynamic lows
- 1″ treaded silk dome high frequency drivers center mounted in woofer with integrated waveguide ensure a flat response and wide dispersion
- Optimized front-loaded slot port for direct radiating low frequency energy
- Magnetic shielding that eliminates interference with other electronic equipment
- XLR balanced 1/4” balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs for connecting mixers interfaces instruments DJ gear and more
- Fader Volume control on front baffle for easy access
- Amplifier Standby mode that powers down the amp when no input signal detected (shown by front LED changing from blue to red)
- Includes two isolation pads