ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น 8M Audio Interface
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น 8M Audio Interface 24-in/24-out Hybrid Thunderbolt/USB 2.0/iOS Audio Interface with 8 Mic Pres V-Limit Clipping Protection 8 TRS Outputs ADAT and S/PDIF Digital I/O AVB Ethernet Compatibility and 48-channel DSP Mixer Onboard with Processing and Effects – Mac/PC
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น 8M Audio Interface The MOTU 8M – Thunderbolt and USB Audio Interface With AVB Networking and DSP (24×26 8 Mic/Line/Instrument) is designed for studio recording installed sound and live sound reinforcement applications such as mixing a band in a club or music venue. The 1U 19″ rackmountable device features eight balanced combination microphone/line/instrument inputs with individually switchable 48V phantom power and pads v-limiting circuitry to prevent clipping 8 analog outs one front panel stereo headphone output with gain control 2 x 8-channel ADAT optical and RCA S/PDIF (with sample rate conversion). Additional I/O can be added to the system through AVB networking.
The audio interface utilizes ESS Sabre32 Ultra converters to provide a dynamic range of 123 dB (A-weighted 20 to 20000 HZ) on balanced TRS analog outputs a THD N rating of -110 dB and a total system latency of 32 samples (0.66 ms) while recording at up to 24-bit 192 kHz resolution. A front panel backlit 324 x 24 LCD provides detailed metering for all analog and digital I/O as well as provide a GUI for adjusting hardware settings.
- A fantastic 24-in/24-out hybrid audio interface for studio and live sound applications
- 8 pristine microphone preamplifiers offer clear and transparent sound of any kind of microphone
- V-Limit overload protection offers 9dB of headroom to prevent digital clipping
- ADAT optical I/O lets you expand your system with additional outboard gear
- Choose from ultra-low-latency Thunderbolt high-speed USB 2.0 or iPad/iOS (w/ Camera Connection Kit) connectivity
- Onboard 32-bit floating point DSP-driven digital mixer with EQ dynamics and effects provides latency-free routing
- Hook up a wireless router and take complete control of the onboard mixer from your iOS device – no computer needed!
- MOTU’s AVB audio networking lets you easily expand your system and additional AVB equipped audio interfaces
- Create an AVB network via optional AVB Switches for support for up to five compatible interfaces