อุปกรณ์มิกเซอร์ไลฟ์สดพร้อมบันทึกเสียง Zoom LiveTrak L8
อุปกรณ์มิกเซอร์ไลฟ์สดพร้อมบันทึกเสียง Zoom LiveTrak L8 The LiveTrak L-8 doubles as a 24-Bit/96kHz USB 12-track recorder for home studio use. Take advantage of its six audio channels two line inputs 2 hi-Z inputs and two USB inputs to record larger ensembles
อุปกรณ์มิกเซอร์ไลฟ์สดพร้อมบันทึกเสียง Zoom LiveTrak L8 Zoom is excited to introduce the new Zoom LiveTrak L-8; a portable digital mixer and recorder ideal for podcast and music recording in the studio and on the go.
The L-8 combines a digital mixer with 8 input channels and a multi-track recorder capable of recording up to 12 tracks simultaneously. It can be used as a 12-in / 4-out USB audio interface even while you are recording to the SD card.
Podcasters can connect up to 4 pairs of headphones which can be feeded by the L-8´s 3 independent monitor mixes and 1 master mix.
Sound effects are a necessity for podcasters. The L-8 has 6 sound pads that can be used to play intros jingles sound effects a music bed and more. You can trigger a pre-recorded ad or interview to give your hosts a break.
Remote podcast guests can be problematic but not with the L-8. Equipped with a smartphone connection jack and an included TRRS cable the L-8 is ideal for podcasting with call-in guests. The Mix-Minus function automatically prevents echo and feedback to and from your caller. You can also use the USB connection to route audio from Skype Facetime Hangouts Slack and more.
Powered with four AA batteries for up to 2 ½ hours the L-8 is your anytime anywhere recorder and mixer. For longer recording sessions you can connect a portable USB battery and if the USB battery dies it will automatically switch to the AA battery power. You can always power the L-8 using wall power with the included power adapter. The new Zoom Livetrak L8 will be available October 2019 for 449- Euro.
- 8-channel mixer (6 combo plus 2 TS)
- 12-track simultaneous recording 10-track playback
- Mix-Minus function preventing audio feedback from dial-in guests
- TRRS connection and included TRRS cable for phone connectivity
- 6 assignable Sound Pads with 13 preset sounds
- 4 headphone outputs consisting of 3 custom monitor mixes plus one main mix
- 3-band EQ and a low-cut function
- 7 scene memories for storing mixes
- 12-in / 4-out USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- Battery operated with four AA batteries or a USB power supply
- Record up to 24-bit/96kHz record up to 48kHZ to computer and SD card simultaneously