เครื่องบันทึกเสียง ยี่ห้อ Zoom รุ่น F8 Multi-Track Recorder
เครื่องบันทึกเสียง ยี่ห้อ Zoom รุ่น F8 Multi-Track Recorder 8 x High-Gain Dual SD Card USB Interface Recording
เครื่องบันทึกเสียง ยี่ห้อ Zoom รุ่น F8 Multi-Track Recorder The Zoom F8 a sound bag–friendly multi-track field recorder with look-ahead limiters for distortion-free 24-bit audio and up to 8-input / 10-track recording for professional and enthusiast applications on set and in the field. Like other F-Series recorders such as the F4 and F6 you can slide it in a sound bag sling it over your shoulder or mount it to a camera; the F8n packs quantity and quality into a rugged frame that’s more than ready for filmmaking production/location sound mixing sound effects recording and electronic news gathering (ENG).
From the large informative color display and user-friendly controls to the flexible powering options and precision time code functionality the F8 is properly equipped to please novices and demanding veterans alike. Whether you need long-duration stereo recording for an interview redundant capture of multi-mic setups for a video shoot or Ambisonics sound files for virtual reality and 360-audio projects the F8 has the modes resolutions and media support to handle your crucial audio tasks.Plus its operational versatility ensures that the F8 will always enhance your workflow be it simple complex or always changing.
You can feel confident using it as your main recorder a USB audio interface for your dedicated computer rig or a backup unit for added safety. Since it supports dual SD card recording 4-channel safety recording and 6-second pre-recording you can stop worrying about losing takes.
- 8-channel/10-track field audio recorder/mixer
- 8 discrete inputs with locking Neutrik XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Compact and lightweight aluminum chassis weighing just 2 pounds (without batteries)
- High quality mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain less than -127 dBu EIN and 4 dB line inputs
- Support for up to 24-bit/192 kHz recording as well as 96 kHz 88.2 kHz 48 kHz and 44.1 kHz plus 47.952 kHz/48.048 kHz for HD video compatibility; 16-/24-bit resolution
- Accurate Time Code (0.2 ppm) I/O on standard BNC connectors; dropframe/non-drop formats with Jam Sync
- Three different power supply options: 8x AA batteries external DC battery pack with Hirose connector or 12V AC adapter (AA’s and DC battery pack not included)
- Automatic switching of power source from DC to batteries at user-defined voltage levels
- Dedicated gain control knob 6-segment LED level meter and PFL/Solo switch for each channel
- Phantom power ( 48V/ 24V) on every input
- Advanced onboard limiters for input and output
- High pass filter phase invert and Mid-Side decoder
- Input delay of up to 30 msec per channel / output delay of up to 10 frames per output
- Compatible with Zoom microphone capsules; optional extender cable enables remote positioning
- Dual mini-XLR (TA3) balanced Main Outs plus ⅛” stereo mini-jack Sub Out
- Dedicated headphone output (100mW) with front panel volume control
- 2.4″ full-color backlit LCD with monochrome mode
- Dedicated PFL display with viewable trim settings
- Dual SD/SDHC/SDXC card slots up to 512 GB each
- Records in BWF-compliant WAV or MP3 file formats
- Support for extensive metadata (BWF and iXML); input time date project scene number etc.
- Built-in slate mic/slate tone with front panel switch
- Built-in tripod mount; camera mount adapter also included
- Use as an 8-in/4-out USB audio interface (@ 96 kHz)
- Free Zoom F8 Control App for iOS allows wireless remote control file renaming and metadata entry