RTI XP-6s Control Processor
The XP-6s control processor is the perfect centerpiece of any professionally installed control and automation system. The XP-6s leverages the extensive RTI driver database to integrate third-party devices for the smart home or smart business, such as lighting, shades, security, audio and video distribution, and HVAC.
Control is delivered via IP, RS-232, infrared, relays, and sensing to support the entire RTI ecosystem and connected subsystems, allowing for easy expansion when using multiple processors and our line of accessory devices. With a rack-mountable design, the XP-6s has the processing power to deliver exceptional performance for smart home and smart business systems, and programs quickly with Integration Designer programming software.
Integration Designer are only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Included in the box:
XP-6s, power supply (12V, 1A), RJ45 to DB9 serial adaptor (3), rack ears (2) with screws, feet (4) with screws, terminal blocks 18-position (1)
- Powerful 32bit, 1GHz CPU.
- 512MB of non-volatile Flash and 512MB of internal RAM memory.
- Compatible with all RTI wired, wireless (requires RTI RF antennas/Zigbee® transceivers), and app-based user interfaces.
- Six multi-purpose I/O ports are compatible with industry standard IR emitters, blasters, and repeater systems.
- Multi-purpose I/O ports also support optional RTI power sensing and communications modules.
- Three programmable 12VDC trigger outputs.
- Three assignable voltage sense inputs.
- Three programmable relay outputs.
- Three RS-232 ports for bi-directional communication.
- Built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and sleep timers.
- Input for connection of multiple RM-433 RF receiver modules.
- Variable IR output on all IR ports.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.
- Fast USB 2.0 and Ethernet programming.
- Field upgradable firmware.
- Rack mountable or free standing.