ลำโพงกลางเเหลมแอคทีฟ ยี่ห้อ Turbosound รุ่น iX12 Power
ลำโพงกลางเเหลมแอคทีฟ ยี่ห้อ Turbosound รุ่น iX12 Power เป็นตู้ลำโพงแบบมีกำลังขยายในตัว 1000 วัตต์ ขนาดดอกลำโพง 12″ Powered Loudspeaker with KLARK TEKNIK DSP Technology
ลำโพงกลางเเหลมแอคทีฟ ยี่ห้อ Turbosound รุ่น iX12 Power loudspeaker with Bluetooth* audio streaming ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed music and speech sound reinforcement applications. A state-of-the-art KLARK TEKNIK DSP controls the built-in 3-channel digital mixer via a single-knob user interface as well as providing comprehensive wireless remote control via dedicated app for iPhone/iPad. The iX12’s powerful 12″ low frequency driver and 1″ titanium dome compression driver ensure highest-quality low end extended high frequency reproduction and articulate midrange reproduction.
The iX12 is fitted with a dual angle pole mount socket allowing it to be pole mounted straight on or raised higher and angled downwards to optimise audience coverage. The lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure is fitted with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille.
Class-D – 1000 Watts of Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology we are able to provide enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional
- 2 way full range powered loudspeaker for portable PA applications
- 1000 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple* iPhone*/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- Remote control 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- 12″ low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 1″ compression driver for extended high frequency reproduction
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Durable lightweight molded enclosure
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.