SOUNDCRAFT Nano M16 Analog Mixer มิกเซอร์อนาล็อก 16 ชาแนล
- Ultra-low noise discrete microphone preamplifier and +48V phantom power supply.
- 8 mono input and 4 stereo input channels.
- Each mono input supports balanced XLR microphone input and balanced TRS line input.
- Each mono microphone input channel supports low frequency cut.
- Each mono input channel is equipped with a 3-band equalizer, with an intermediate frequency sweep, and a peak LED indicator.
- 2 stereo input channels support mono XLR and TRS input; 2 stereo input channels support RCA input.
- Each stereo input channel has a 4-band equalizer and peak LED indicator.
- 8 compressor controls and 8 breakpoints are inserted into the interface.
- AUX 1 and AUX 2 send the attenuated pre/post channel signal to the monitor or external effector; AUX 3 and FX send the attenuated channel signal to the built-in effector or monitor.
- Each channel supports PFL (pre-attenuation monitoring) and mute functions, and the fader stroke is 60 mm.
- Each channel has group 1/2, group 3/4 and main mix left/right bus assignment.
- The main sound mix uses balanced XLR and unbalanced TRS output interfaces, and is equipped with a 7-band graphic equalizer.
- The main mix supports breakpoint insertion.
- Built-in 24-bit DSP effector, providing 100 preset effects.
- Built-in USB player, supports MP3 format audio file playback and recording storage.
- Internal switch mode power supply, compatible with 100-240V voltage.
- Equipped with a USB port, it supports the main output recording, or playback through CH15/16 (M16)