Roland KC-350 แอมป์คีย์บอร์ด
- This monitor-speaker amplifier is designed to provide high-quality sound for a variety of sources, including digital keyboards and sound modules.
- The amps’ two-way speaker systems consist of a 38 cm (15-inch) speaker (in the KC550; the KC-350 includes a 30 cm [12-inch] speaker) and horn/tweeter. These amps feature high-power output as well, with the KC-550 outputting 180 watts and the KC350 120 watts.
- The input section features a four-channel stereo mixer. CH 1 is provided with an XLR connector in addition to supporting mic input.
- CH 4 includes a select switch that lets you choose the destination for output. This feature rounds out the monitor functions.
- The KC-550/KC-350 is equipped with a three-band equalizer. Moreover, when combined with the SHAPE switch, even more tonal variations are possible.
- Features a SUBWOOFER OUT jack, allowing connection of a powered subwoofer for playback of even more impressive bass.
- Provided with an RCA phono type AUX IN jack, making it easy to connect devices such as CD and MD players.
- Equipped with line outs, making it convenient to connect to an external mixer or recorder.
- Equipped with STEREO LINK function. Stereo playback is enabled simply by connecting two KC-550 or KC-350 units with a single audio cable (phone type).
ดูสินค้ายี่ห้อ Roland ทั้งหมด
STEREO MIXING KEYBOARD AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS
Rated Power Output
Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- Channel 1 (MIC/LINE): -50– -20 dBu
- Channel 2–4 (LINE): -20 dBu
- STEREO LINK INPUT: 0 dBu
- AUX IN: -10 dBu
Nominal Output Level (1 kHz)
- LINE OUT (Phone type): +4 dBu
- STEREO LINK OUTPUT: 0 dBu
- SUBWOOFER OUT: +4 dBu
- 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- 30 cm (12 inches) x 1
- Tweeter x 1
- CHANNEL CONTROL
- OUTPUT SELECT Switch
- PHONES VOLUME Knob
- MASTER CONTROL
- LOW Knob
- MIDDLE Knob
- HIGH Knob
- SHAPE Switch
- VOLUME Knob
- POWER Switch
- CH 1 INPUT Jack (XLR type)
- CH 1–4 INPUT L (MONO) Jacks (1/4″ phone type)
- CH 1–4 INPUT R Jacks (1/4″ phone type)
- LINE OUT L (MONO) Jack (1/4″ phone type)
- LINE OUT R Jack (1/4″ phone type)
- AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type)
- SUBWOOFER OUT Jack (1/4″ phone type)
- STEREO LINK OUT Jack (1/4″ phone type)
- STEREO LINK IN Jack (1/4″ phone type)
- PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4″ phone type)
- AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V
- 490 (W) x 385 (D) x 470 (H) mm
- 19-5/16 (W) x 15-3/16 (D) x 18-9/16 (H) inches