QSC TSC-101-G3 Controller แบบหน้าจอสัมผัส
- Robust Responsiveness: Projective Capacitive (PCAP) Multi-Touch Surface with 24-bit Color Display
- High Resolution Display: 1920 x 1200 px with 380 Nits (brightness)
- Power Over Ethernet: Allows for simplified single cable installation
- Universal Mounting Options: Included accessories for mounting to US standard and European wall and junction boxes
- Versatile: Ability to operate in portrait or landscape orientation
- UCI Editor:
- Easy Drag and Drop Interface: Drag and drop any control Q-SYS element from a Q-SYS design schematic into UCI Editor and easily deploy your design to the touch screen, without any programming experience. Q-SYS UCI Editor allows the import of room diagrams, corporate logos or other graphical elements in all major graphic file formats.
- Complete Design Freedom: Build more dynamic UCI themes and apply global styles across multiple UCIs with CSS-based styling. Enables easier deployment of uniform UCIs across an organization.
- Convenient License Activation: Deploying a UCI to an active Q-SYS system requires the UCI Deployment feature license.
- AV Bridging: Connect a device to the TSC Series Gen 3 USB-C connector to integrate Q-SYS audio and camera feeds for remote meetings. Learn more about the AV Bridging feature license.
ดูสินค้ายี่ห้อ QSC ทั้งหมด
||Projective capacitive (PCAP) multi-touch, Power over Ethernet, 24-bit color display.
|Panel Dimensions (H×W×D)
||6.2 x 9.97 x 1.54 inch
253.2 x 158.5 x 39.1 mm
|Viewable Screen Dimensions (diagonal)
||10.07 inch / 255.8 mm
||1920 × 1200
|Table Top Option
||Yes, TSC-710t-G3 accessory sold separately
||Vertical / horizontal on wall;
horizontal only on stand
|PoE (Power over Ethernet)
||PoE+ Class 4
|Product Weight (net)
||1.9 lb (0.87 kg)
||0°C – 50°C (32°F – 122°F)
||5% to 85% RH, non-condensing
||LAN (1x RJ45) 1 Gbps
All specifications are subject to change without notice.