ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น 828mk3 Firewire
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น 828mk3 Firewire 28×30 USB/FireWire Audio Interface with 2 Microphone Preamplifiers 8 TRS Inputs 8 TRS Outputs 2 XLR Outputs 2 x ADAT I/O MIDI I/O Word Clock I/O and Built-in Mixer with Onboard Effects – 24-bit/192kHz Resolution – Mac/PC
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น 828mk3 Firewire The 828mk3 is MOTU’s most advanced FireWire audio interface raising the bar with innovative features enhanced standard features that remain unique superb sound and reliable performance. It provides 10 channels of pristine 192kHz analog recording and playback combined with 16 channels of ADAT digital I/O and stereo S/PDIF. Expand your system by connecting additional MOTU FireWire audio interfaces or the 8 pre mic input expander.
The 828mk3 interface is equally well-suited for studio and stage with or without a computer. As an interface or standalone mixer it provides 28 separate inputs and 30 separate outputs including dedicated main outs on XLRs and two front panel headphone outs. This means you can connect all of your studio equipment – microphones guitars synths keyboards drum machines and even effects processors. Record monitor route and process all of these live inputs using the professional on-board CueMix FX digital mixer — with no latency and no processor strain on your computer. Apply hardware DSP-driven compression EQ and reverb to every input and output independent of your host computer. When recording from the mic/guitar inputs the 828mk3’s signal overload protection gives you an extra 12dB of headroom above zero with no digital clipping or harsh artifacts.
When you’re done programming the on-board mixing in the studio you can unplug the MOTU unit from your computer and take it on the road for operation as a standalone mixer with effects. All mixing and effects parameters are adjustable using the front panel backlit LCD.
The 828mk3 FireWire interface provides cross-platform compatibility and will also work with all of your favorite audio software and host-based effects via WDM/ASIO/Core Audio drivers. You can also use the included AudioDesk workstation software for Mac giving you 24-bit recording/editing and 32-bit mixing/processing/mastering.
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac and Windows
- Eight XLR/TRS “combo jack” mic inputs
- Flexible analog inputs — each provides a crystal-clear preamp (for both the XLR and TRS input) 24-bit 96 kHz converters individually switchable 48-volt phantom power 20 dB pad and front-panel trim controls. Mix and match condenser and dynamic microphones as your needs require.
- Eight channels of ADAT optical I/O
- Operates as an optical expander
- Discrete ins/outs — there’s no channel sharing in the 8pre; the mic inputs ADAT optical I/O headphone out and main outs are all handled as separate channels.
- CueMix DSP™ near-zero monitoring system.
- Multiple CueMix DSP mixes
- Front-panel metering
- Sample-accurate MIDI
- Expandable — add additional MOTU 8pre UltraLite 828 828 896 or Traveler interfaces for additional I/O. Or connect the 8pre optically to any audio interface or mixer that supports ADAT optical I/O.
- Separate TRS main outs and front-panel headphone jack each with independent volume control.
- SMPTE time code sync via any analog input.
- SMPTE time code generation to any analog output.
- Includes native 32- and 64-bit drivers for Mac OS X (10.6 or higher) and Windows (10/8/7/Vista) including ASIO WDM Wave Core Audio and Core MIDI. Supports all popular Mac and Windows audio software.
- 100% compatible with all host-based effects processing in today’s popular audio programs.
- Includes AudioDesk full-featured sample-accurate workstation software for Mac and Windows with recording editing mixing real-time 32-bit effects processing & sample-accurate sync.
- Plug-and-play operation with your Mac or PC via USB.