ดิจิตอลมิกเซอร์ ยี่ห้อ Behringer รุ่น X32 RACK
ดิจิตอลมิกเซอร์ ยี่ห้อ Behringer รุ่น X32 RACK DIGITAL MIXER 40-Input 25-Bus Digital Rack Mixer with 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps USB Audio Interface and iPad/iPhone* Remote Control
ดิจิตอลมิกเซอร์ ยี่ห้อ Behringer รุ่น X32 RACK is a 40-channel 25-bus digital mixer housed within a 3U chassis for live and installed sound applications. It features 16 programmable MIDAS microphone preamps 8 XLR outputs and 6 Aux inputs and outputs.
The X32 Rack incorporates a high-resolution 5″ day-viewable Color TFT display for front-panel menu access. Its dual AES50 ports feature Klark Teknik’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency.
The X32 Rack also features an expansion port that comes filled with a 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface card allowing you to record directly to a computer with zero-latency monitoring.
The X32 Rack has studio-friendly analog appointments including a dedicated talkback mic input a pair of 1/4″ TRS monitoring outputs and a headphone output.
It also has a MIDI input and output. In addition to its AES50 ports the X32 has an Ultranet RJ45 output for connection to P16 personal monitor mixer (sold separately.) A networked remote control connection is available via Ethernet for show setups with on-screen software editors.
Internally the X32’s 40-bit floating-point DSP processes its main LCR channels 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses featuring inserts 6-band parametric EQs and full dynamics processing plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups.
It features powerful scene management capable of handling and recalling complex productions. A front-panel USB type-A port provides preset storage system updates and uncompressed stereo recordings. Additionally
the Virtual FX rack contains 8 true-stereo effects featuring high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70 EMT250 and Quantec QRS.
- 40-input channel 25-bus 3U rack-mountable digital mixer for live and installed sound application
- 16 MIDAS-designed fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 5″ day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts 6-band parametric EQ’s and full dynamics processing plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70* EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features “unlimited” dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via dual AES50 ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER’s P16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Networked remote control via Ethernet for show setups with on-screen software editor
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates incl. new FX “Plug Ins” downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany