ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Zoom รุ่น UAC-2 Audio Interface
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Zoom รุ่น UAC-2 Audio Interface 2 XLR/TRS Combo Mic/Line/Instrument Inputs MIDI I/O Headphone Output 2 Line Outputs and Effects Phantom power to run your favorite condenser mics Max Sample Rate/Resolution 192 kHz / 24-Bit
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Zoom รุ่น UAC-2 Audio Interface from Zoom is a 2×2 USB 3.0 audio interface that offers near zero latency and up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution. The compact and robust housing makes the interface perfect for studio and field recording of microphones and instruments for onstage playback and audio streaming and with its dedicated MIDI input and output connectors it can even serve as a stable MIDI interface.
The unit features two XLR/TRS combo inputs with microphone preamps and two balanced 1/4″ outputs. Phantom power is available for use with condenser microphones. Additionally input 1 and 2 offer a Hi-Z instrument input for guitars and bass. The headphone output has a dedicated volume control and a free Mac application is available for setting mix parameters and adding effects such as reverb and echo. The interface is bus powered but may be powered by the optional AD-14 power adapter. The UAC-2 ships with a USB 3.0 cable and a Steinberg Cubase LE software license card.
- 2-in 2-out USB 3.0 audio interface
- Easy-to-use interface
- Extremely low latency audio
- MIDI I/O lets you use MIDI control surfaces and sequence external hardware
- UAC-2 MixEfx application allows you to add reverb or delay effects to inputs and outputs
- Phantom power to run your favorite condenser mics
- Dual XLR/TRS combo input jacks for mic and line sources
- LED meters to monitor your input and output levels
- Compact and lightweight design is easy to transport
- Bus powered directly from your computer