ปรีไมค์ ยี่ห้อ Warm Audio รุ่น TB12 “Tone Beast” 500 Series
ปรีไมค์ ยี่ห้อ Warm Audio รุ่น TB12 “Tone Beast” 500 Series Lunchbox Mic Instrument & Line Inputs Up to 71dB of Gain Output Gain Attenuator Switchable Discrete Op Amp Switchable Input Impedance 48V Polarity Switch 20dB Pad
ปรีไมค์ ยี่ห้อ Warm Audio รุ่น TB12 “Tone Beast” 500 Series “lunchbox” version of the Warm Audio TB12/500 – Tone Beast Microphone Preamplifier is a single-channel mic preamplifier this is designed to provide a wide range of tonal options for mic instrument and line-level sources. It is capable of up to 71 dB of input gain and employs an output attenuator allowing you to drive your input signal harder for color and saturation while keeping your signal from peaking.
The device lives up to its name by allowing you to select between two different discrete op amps two different steel and 50% Nickel CineMag output transformers that can be bypassed altogether two input impedance settings for dynamic condenser or ribbon mic optimization and two different capacitors.
The preamp is capable of producing colored vintage-style tones with early break up and clean transparent modern tones. Thanks to its front-panel instrument input the preamp can be used to record DI tracks while the front-panel 1/4″ line input allows you to use the TB12 to provide color or warm up previously recorded tracks.
- An amazing preamp that adds the sound of 24 signal paths to your 500 Series rack
- Separate gain and output volume controls let you saturate your circuitry without overloading your rig
- Selectable input impedance (600 or 150 ohms) offers a dramatic shift in character and response
- Choose between Melcor 1731 and Jensen 918 op amp styles for more or less colored tone
- Op-amps are 6-pin socketed and swappable with any standard 2520-type op amps for further customization
- Select tantalum or electrolytic capacitors with the Clean/Vintage switch for even more character variation
- Switchable CineMag 100% steel and P nickel output transformers offer highly colored or mildly colored sound
- Bypass the transformer section altogether for extremely clean sound
- Additional options include an 80Hz highpass filter -20dB pad 48V phantom power and both instrument- and line-level inputs
- LED VU meter lets you monitor your levels