SWITCHCRAFT AAA3FBAUZ หัวสัญญาณ Female XLR คุณภาพสูง
- CONSTRUCTION: Sturdy, die-cast zinc with satin nickel finish or Black-Velvet® finish to withstand hard use – even abuse. Vel-Tone non-reflective finish on QGP (XLR) connectors only.
- INSERT INSULATION: High-impact, molded thermoplastic provides high dielectric strength, and superior insulation resistance.
- LOCKING: Latchlock on female plugs and receptacles locks into groove in mating male connector to prevent accidental disconnect. Manual release of latchlock is required to separate connectors. Q-G connectors are also available with FAS-DISCONNECT detent in place of latchlock. QGP (XLR) has die-cast latchlock.
- FAS-DISCONNECT: FAS-DISCONNECT detent permits immediate disconnect of locked connectors with a 4-pound (1.8 kg) force. FAS-DISCONNECT connectors are not recommended for use in situations where strong or violent pulls on cable may occur and cause accidental disconnect. Available on Q-G (XLR) connectors only.
- DUAL PRESSURE PLATES: A*F and A*M Series provides secure cable lock and strain relief for all standard size cables.
- FLEX RELIEF: TPR cable flex relief bushings on cord plugs are keyed to shell. Standard bushing opening accepts cables from .21 to .3 inch diameter Bushings with other openings accommodate cables from .105 to .205 inch diameter and from .3 to .328 inch diameter.
- CONTACTS: Q-G female connectors are copper alloy, silver-plated, tarnish-resistant; male contacts are copper alloy, silver-plated, tarnish-resistant. Gold-plated female contacts are copper alloy. Male contacts are gold-plated.
- WIRING: Large, unique design solder cups make wiring fast and easy. Certain receptacles are also available with PC terminals for use with printed circuit boards.