ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น 896mk3 Hybrid Audio Interface
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น 896mk3 Hybrid 28×30 FireWire/USB 24-bit/192kHz Audio Interface with 8-channels of XLR/TRS Analog Inputs with Microphone Preamps AES/EBU S/PDIF ADAT S/MUX and Built-in DSP Mixing and Effects – Mac/PC
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส ยี่ห้อ Motu รุ่น 896mk3 Hybrid The 896mk3 from MOTU is a hybrid digital audio interface that features both FireWire and USB 2.0 connectivity. The interface can also function as a rack-mount standalone mixer without the need for a computer. It provides eight channels of 24-bit/192kHz analog recording and playback combined with sixteen channels of optical digital I/O stereo AES/EBU S/PDIF and separate analog main outs.
An on-board CueMix FX digital mixer allows for routing guitars synthesizers keyboards drum machines and even effects processors with no latency and no processor strain on the host computer. Hardware DSP-driven effects processing can be applied to inputs outputs and busses independent of the host computer.
DSP effects include the Classic Reverb with reverb times of up to sixty seconds and a seven-band parametric EQ featuring filter types modeled after British analog console EQs. Also included are a conventional compressor and the Leveler an accurate model of the legendary LA-2A optical compressor that provides automatic gain control.
- Hybrid FireWire/USB2 connectivity – connect to your computer via plug-and-play FireWire or hi-speed USB2
- CueMix FX is a flexible 28 input/16 bus mixer with on-board DSP effects including reverb with sends/returns plus EQ and compression on every input and output
- 28 inputs / 32 outputs (at 44.1/48kHz)
- No channel sharing – the microphone inputs AES/EBU and S/PDIF I/O headphone out and main outs are all handled as separate channels
- Front-panel control with access to any setting in a mix directly from the front panel
- Stand-alone operation – program your mixes at the studio and then bring the unit to a gig without a computer
- Need to tweak the mix? Do it on site using the back-lit LCD and front-panel controls
- Multiple CueMix FX mixes (create different monitor mixes for the main outs and headphones or add send/return loops for outboard gear with no latency)
- Eight rear panel combo jacks provide 1/4″ or XLR microphone input with phantom power pad and plenty of gain
- Clip protection – input limiter prevents digital clipping and distortion from overloaded signal levels up to 12dB over zero
- Eight 24-bit/192kHz analog inputs and outputs on XLR jacks