L-ACOUSTICS 108P ลำโพงมีแอมป์ Active
108P is operates over a frequency bandwidth from 55Hz to 22kHz which can be lowered to 40Hz with the addition of the recommended SB15P self-powered subwoofer. It contains a bi-amplified coaxial configuration consisting of a 1.5-inch diaphragm compression driver loaded onto an 8-inch low frequency transducer integrated into a compact low profile bass-reflex tuned enclosure. This coaxial transducer arrangement produces a 100° axi-symmetric directivity output along with a smooth tonal response free of secondary lobes over the entire frequency range, resulting in exceptional immunity to feedback, especially in monitoring situations.
- Active, self-powered, 2-way enclosure
- High power, bi-amplified coaxial driver assembly
- Coherent point source radiation
- High efficiency 2-channel power amplifier module
- Digital system equalization
- Suitable for nearfield monitoring in live or studio applications and portable distributed sound reinforcement