ไมโครโฟน BEHRINGER SL75C Dynamic Microphone
ไมโครโฟน BEHRINGER SL75C Dynamic Microphone ไมโครโฟนแบบไดนามิก รูปแบบการรับเสียงแบบ Cardioid ตอบสนองความถี่เสียงตั้งแต่ 40 – 15.000 Hz
ไมโครโฟน BEHRINGER SL75C Dynamic Microphone polar pattern: Cardioid integrated wind and pop noise filter Shock mount system to cut down handling noise wide frequency response for transparent sound smooth mid-frequency presence rises for excellent voice drums and guitars 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity Frequency response 40 – 15.000 Hz Impedance: 310 Ohms max. SPL: 150 dB weight 260g microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included
The Behringer SL 75C dynamic microphone offers an extremely cost-effective solution for achieving clear tone when miking drums guitars or vocals whether you’re on tour recording in the studio or producing at home. The mic’s high SPL handling and smooth presence rise provide intelligible distortion-free audio on even the loudest sound sources.
The dynamic capsule requires no batteries or phantom power making it compatible with preamps on mixers audio interfaces PA systems and more. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces background noise and feedback by rejecting sound behind the microphone. An integrated shockmount system constrains handling noise while the built-in spherical filter attenuates noise from wind breaths and vocal plosives.
The mic’s tough metal housing features a balanced 3-pin XLR output connector for easy hookup to the mic input of your console preamp or recording device. The SL 75C includes a stand adapter and an impact-resistant carrying case.
- Dynamic cardioid microphone
- Smooth mid-frequency presence rises for excellent voice drums and guitars
- Ultra-wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound
- Extremely high signal output lets your performance cut through
- Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
- Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
- Shock mount system to cut down handling noise
- 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included
- Designed and engineered in Germany